Here are some of the advantages of renting a home:
- Renting your home equity does not affect anything. That is, when renting a home is still maintaining the same property for all purposes, is never lost. The rent can get more return on their property.
- The house can be a good investment. If it remains empty becomes an asset is revalued and you need to sell to see materialize revaluation. But, if in addition to rent, you can also benefit from income, which will bring a return achievable from month to month.- The property can be sold at any time even if it is rented. The only thing you have to do is inform the buyer of the existence of the tenant to respect their rights in the duration of the lease.
- The income received as rent can be used to meet part or all of the costs of the mortgage. If the house is fully paid, the rent will allow you to keep the premises in good condition and meet all costs of maintenance, thus preventing its value to depreciate to be in poor condition.
- The revenues in rent are tax benefits in the Income Tax of Individuals. Deductible, among others, all necessary expenses to obtain the income, state taxes and surcharges, the costs incurred in the execution of the contract, maintenance and repair costs and the amounts for supplies.
- Allow an empty house has several drawbacks. On the one hand, there is a danger that it will deteriorate over time and therefore losing value. On the other hand, involves a number of expenses that must be faced without a choice such as payments received from the community and tax payments as Real Estate.
Your home as collateral.
- Having an income from the rental of a dwelling may serve as collateral when applying for bank loans, either for their own interests or those wanting to endorse.
- The Central Government and the Autonomous Communities are aware of the need to enhance the rental market and are working to facilitate the fight against bad practices of the tenants. Increasingly tenants behave better and the risk of damage to housing is not as high, although there.