The flea market is full of many elements that some see as trash, but at the same time are real treasures for others. You do not have to think big, but rather keep an eye out for smaller objects that could be used at home as decorative elements. These elements can be ordinary, but with a drop of creativity can have keynotes in vintage style decor.
Consider these points when buying household items in a flea market:
- For example, you can search some ceramic birds that can be used as decorative elements. It can be painted in different colors and a good idea to stick one of these on the wall, or put them on tables as mere decoration. You can also find some lyrics to add to the word wall as the house number or an expression of love on a wall near the garden.
- You should not be content with seeing only the parts, but the different colors. For example, you could get a cabinet and a great piece of art to add some color and thus give balance to the room.
- You could use the space offered by the walls. Look for some old narrow planks could be added to the walls. You can use these accessories to display small objects like figures and works of art, not to mention photo frames.
- Mix the new with the old objects. In many cases you can find some old items that are priced very reasonably. In other cases, playback may work very well, and usually have prices able to fit on a small budget. You can always use this idea in the dining room with table and chairs a new era.
- In case there is little room to work, make the furniture have a dual role. For example, in the case of a double cab is possible to use as a cache for spices, and at the same time at the top may show some small dispensations. These can be created from flasks flights through the addition of small accessories. To be even more striking, for example can also add some small toys, pieces of dollhouse and miniature trees.
- In this world every one has its own purpose, and you should think the most likely to use certain objects that give a vintage look to your home. For example, you can use some nice pots pedestal.
You can add both a hand-held fan, a vase, a picture frame, figures, etc., of different colors, but be sure that eventually become an integral whole, as a work of art to match the theme of the home.
The ideas are in the air, just a matter of inspiration to complement the vintage home!