The colors you use to decorate your home, especially in the interior, are too important and believe it or not. Venues and companies like McDonald’s use colors like yellow and red because they induce the brain to feel like eating, what is good for profit.
The same goes for the rooms in your home, every color you use will give you a feeling and make you feel comfortable or not. So it’s important to consider not only what colors you like, but what color you should use depending on the effect you want cause.
- Blue: is a color to calm, to relax. Use it if you want to believe a totally Zen, and also works well in bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Green: With this color you feel about nature and is good for rooms of all types and even for children. If dark green is used for energy.
- Red: bright, exotic and energetic. Gives energy, sensuality, hunger and vitality. It is good for use in more details or amounts for places where you need energy, like the kitchen.
- Yellow: This is a color for someone who is always optimistic. Mixed with green and blue to add freshness to a room.
- Brown: gives a sense of security and strength. It goes very well to combine with pastel colors to give a very elegant touch.
- Gray: great for offices and places where you have mental activity. Try to add a color to enhance strong and not let the cold.
- Black: sophisticated and dramatic, is better with other colors to not add much darkness.
- White: a classic color that can be used anywhere. Safe and cool will make the space look larger.